"The strengthening of the ruble is a result of high oil prices and the surplus in the balance of payments," said Vyugin in an interview. The "bank is not in a position to fight such fundamental economic tendencies."
In April 2004, the Central Bank
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power