After quoting from Franz Kafka's bureaucratic nightmare novel "The Trial," Pou attacked the validity of the bicameral commission, saying it had been formed unconstitutionally and said he had not been allowed to properly defend himself.
Reading from a prepared speech, Pou also said he was the victim of a media c
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?