The upper house chose four Bundesbank board members who will join four others already picked by the government on an eight-member board to be created 1 May.
The four chosen by the upper house are Franz-Christoph Zeitler, Hans Reckers, Hans-Helmut Kotz and Edgar Meister, each a member of the current
- Kohn ‘deeply’ worried Fed might not have support to fight next crisis
- Book notes: Macroprudential policy and practice, edited by Paul Mizen, Margarita Rubio and Philip Turner
- BoE revamps expenses rules after criticism from MPs
- Draghi warns of downside risks as ECB ends net asset purchases
- EME central banks can counter the next downturn