The upper house chose four Bundesbank board members who will join four others already picked by the government on an eight-member board to be created 1 May.
The four chosen by the upper house are Franz-Christoph Zeitler, Hans Reckers, Hans-Helmut Kotz and Edgar Meister, each a member of the current
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting