German blue chip banks will pay dearly for weakness in the economy under the new Basel II regime now being hammered out by global financial regulators, the Bundesbank said on Tuesday.
Germany's big banks, slogging their way through the deepest earnings troubl
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations