Source: Financial Times
Attempts to make the international financial system more stable suffered a severe setback on Wednesday when the European Central Bank admitted the plans by regulators could be delayed by a year.
The original timetable to implement new mini
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows