The move follows recent statements by Dutch central bank, notably from its president, Nout Wellink, that successful bids by both Barclays Bank and a rival consortium consisting of Royal Bank of Scotland, Fortis NV and Banco Santander could result in serious financial stability risks.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde