A central bank directive to cooperative banks, asked the banks to provide information about their transactions in the call money market between March 1 and 17 and their overall liquidity positions as of March 17.
Indian urban cooperative banks, which number about 2,050,
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting