The country's foreign reserves came to a record $200.25 billion as of Tuesday 15 February, up $550 million from the end of January, the Bank of Korea (BOK) said in the report.
The central bank attributed the surge to a rise in investment profits. February's profits were especially bolstered, as most of the US Treasuries pay interest in
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde