The Reserve Bank said the facility, which will be launched alongside a Reserve Bank bill tender, was "intended to support banking system liquidity at a time when offshore markets remain disrupted."
The TAF will offer NZ$2 billion ($1.18 billion) in three-, six- and 12-month loans every Wednesday morning against the Reserve Bank's
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations