The Federal Reserve announced its policy-setting Federal Open Market Committee has just cut the core federal funds rate to a 40 year low of 2.0%.
Jeff Salmon of Barclays Capital in New York said that the rate cut comes at a very opportune time for issuers of floating-rate credit card-backed debt as the reset d
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?