Central bank president Henrique Meirelles and Senator Delcidio Amaral, who heads a congressional probe into allegations the ruling party bribed lawmakers, agreed to make central bank specialists available to help members of the committee investigating graft allegations, the statement said.
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms
- Strike halts Australian banknote production