"Most of the accession countries have made big progress in bringing down inflation and reducing their budget deficits," Padoa-Schioppa told the business daily Handelsblatt.
"Some of them have good chances of meeting the convergence criteria in time to adopt the euro at an
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power