In a collection of essays published in e-book format by VoxEu.org, an economics blog, the economists argue that new approaches to the regulation of large cross-border financial institutions are now required.
Among the ideas mooted are an international bank charter, a world financial organisation,
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde