The new rules will come into force immediately, and prevent central bank executives from trading in most financial products during their terms.
They apply to the governor, two deputy governors and the six other members of the policy board, as well as six executive directors.
Under the new rules the governor, two deputy governors and the six board members will ha
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power