The Bank of Thailand earlier this month decided to allow commercial banks to re-book, as revenue, monies previously set aside for bad loan provisions. Before this month, banks were only allowed to count as revenue part of the sum set aside.
"Banks in November 2000 cou
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase