The growth outlook, however, will remain unchanged, the officials said on Wednesday, Reuters said.
"There is a slight change ... it's all relatively marginal," said one central bank official according to Reuters. "The upward trend by 0.1 percentage point (in inflation), that's correct."
"There are no chan
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Rising rates seen as main risk by reserve managers
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré