Analysts expect that the current debate over Poland's 2002 budget could last well until after the September 23 general elections with the unpopular government wary of quickly announcing belt-tightening measures for fear of losing votes.
"I am afraid the (budget) info
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?