Gordon Pollock QC, who is representing the BCCI liquidators, said that if the UK Treasury had known the true state of BCCI's affairs in mid-1990s, "the Treasury would have said, 'You had better shut this bank down as quickly as you can'.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations