People's Bank of China Vice-Governor Guo Shuqing said that macroeconomic measures already taken have "had quite some effect," meaning that further action, such as an interest rate rise, "should be considered prudently."
"We need some further observation," Guo told a seminar
- Supervisory lessons: resolution is a ‘dirty business’
- Key Brexit vote complicates outlook for UK economy
- European auditors ask lawmakers for increased access to ECB documents
- Switzerland grants fintech firms access to interbank payment system
- BIS’s Borio calls on economists to take money more seriously