People's Bank of China Vice-Governor Guo Shuqing said that macroeconomic measures already taken have "had quite some effect," meaning that further action, such as an interest rate rise, "should be considered prudently."
"We need some further observation," Guo told a seminar orga
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?