People's Bank of China Vice-Governor Guo Shuqing said that macroeconomic measures already taken have "had quite some effect," meaning that further action, such as an interest rate rise, "should be considered prudently."
"We need some further observation," Guo told a seminar orga
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Nigerian state uses central bank as ‘piggy bank’ – MPC member
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms