Hamood Sangour Al Zadjali, executive president of the CBO, and a senior official from PricewaterhouseCoopers signed the agreement. The central bank said that the project would be completed in about a year's time.
The CBO will adopt the RBS approach effective from the examination cycle of 2008. Banks are aware of the risk concentrations in the
- Treasury committee to investigate BoE’s lack of diversity
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- Fed’s Powell: banks still have important role in payments
- Bank of Portugal sells majority share in ‘good bank’
- Xi sees renminbi taking greater role in global monetary system