Speaking in Washington, Cox said: "Precisely because the rise of sovereign wealth funds portends a greater degree of state ownership in the economy, their new prominence raises many of the same questions that any program of state ownership."
The rise of sovereign business ra
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde