"If the decision is annulled - contrary to the Constitution, the National Bank of Serbia Act and the standing rules of the Parliament - the management of the bank will address the Serbian Constitutional Court," the bank said in a letter to parliament speaker Dragan Marsicanin.
Parliament proposed Tuesday t
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting