Three new unified regulators were established last year: the Georgian Financial Supervisory Agency, Financial Supervisory Authority in Finland and the Swiss Financial Services Supervisory Agency, reported the latest edition of How Countries Supervise their Banks, Insurers and Securities Markets, published by Central Banking Publications.
The number of
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Asian central banks crack down on cryptocurrency