The report quoted a statement from the governor, Dr Mohamud Mohamed Ulusow, saying the presidential circular issued 24 September 2005 was unconstitutional and ineffective.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde