"I have proposed the prime minister a few names for the cabinet and he will be the one who will reveal it to the public either by Thursday or Friday," Pridiyathorn, who is widely tipped as finance minister, told reporters.
New Prime Minister Surayud Chulanont said his new cabinet would start work on Tuesday, the day of their official swear
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré