The exchange will be made using sets of transparent clips of different sizes with a total capacity of 1,760 Belgian francs. Full sets of coins will be exchanged at the banks free of charge.
The operation will allow citizens either to receive the value in euro o
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré