In a poll of 54 private-sector economists, conducted by the Wall Street Journal, three quarters of the respondents said Bernanke should be reappointed by Barack Obama, the president-elect of the United States.
Bernanke is currently serving a term that expires in January 2010, which means tha
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession