"The office was necessary because (counterfeiting) has increased a great deal recently, Reuters reported. Since 1994, the production of faked bills has grown almost 1,000 percent and since 1998, falsification of coins rose 4,408 percent," Interior Minister Gino Costa told reporters at the office
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory