Milanova's term expires on June 14 and a successor has to be named by April 14, according to Bulgarian legislation.
Simeonov is a member of several financial committees in the EU, including the committee for financial conglomerates, as well as the deputy chairman of Bulgaria's bank deposits guarantee
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power