"I don't bet on the euro one way or the other because it is so unpredictable". He also says that "Only a few speculators have made money on the euro".
The odd thing is that the UK press, in quoting this, seem to think this is a valid criticism of the ECB! Most central bankers would be very pleased to know they had scared off the likes of Soros and that speculat
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting