"We don't think it is going to be discussed but surprises should never be ruled out and we would be ready to discuss it if it came up," a senior German government source said.
The two candidates to emerge so far to succeed Noyer, who steps down at the end of May are Belgian
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?