Mr Zapata, who also once chaired the Group of 24, which represents the developing world in economic matters, said bank lending would switch to more dependable countries s
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory