The Prime Minister and Acting Finance Minister, Ehud Olmert, the Bank of Israel Governor Stanley Fischer and the Finance Ministry met on 4 June to discuss the ongoing wage dispute at the central bank, and agreed to appoint a team in an effort to put an end to the crisis this week.
The team will be headed by the Director General of the Prime Minis
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?