It is the third year in a row that the amount, and the face value of notes, seized has fallen.
The amount of notes seized dropped by 24.5% from 384,000 in 2006 to 290,000. The figure represents 0.013% of the total value of UK banknotes in circulation. Total face value slumped by 23.7% t
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power