"Inflation is low but rising, and this is why we are raising the key policy rate. Growth in the Norwegian economy has been stronger than expected," said Svein Gjedrem, the governor of the central bank. "Demand for labour is rising rapidly, and household consumption has increased more than expected."
The board said it had consider
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde