President Francisco Flores said in a surprise televised announcement that the measure stopped short of full dollarisation, as introduced in Ecuador, but would ensure "that El Salva
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank