The reform plan was drawn up by Alexander Mamut, chairman of MDM Bank's supervisory board, under the aegis of the Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs.
The bulk of the letter, dated 15 August, was devoted to criticism of Mamut's plan to split the sector into
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations