The new government has given little away on what to expect but economists are betting on a conservative blueprint for 2002 with slightly more aggressive revenue targets.
Jakarta will also be banking on a last minute reprieve from the Paris Club of official credit
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS