During Parliamentary question time on Wednesday Cullen praised the strength of the New Zealand economy, telling the House: "Although the Reserve Bank raised interest rates today, it did so because growth is so strong."
The Reserve Bank is set to make a monetary policy statement on Th
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations