The Bank's 2001 annual report reveals that after long negotiations with staff a new standardised benefits package was introduced in April 2000.
Under the new rules all bank staff are entitled to 25 da
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security