Speaking at a news conference, Tuma said calls for lower rates from politicians complicate central bank decisions.
"Recommendations from the side of politicians are very unfortunate because they complicate central bank decisions and particularly explanations that the central bank give
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting