The Financial Sector Supervisory Institution (FSSI), as it is called, will oversee the banking, securities, and insurance sectors under a role now held by various regulators.
The FSSI is expected to streamline regulation of the fina
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power