Kaczynski has not yet named an official candidate, but all his recent public remarks seem to point to professor Urszula Grzelonska of the Warsaw School of Economics (SGH), the report said.
"Unlike the current head of the central bank, this person has always been right in her analyses,"
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power