Pridiyathorn said he will propose the name of a new governor at the first Cabinet meeting to be held later this week and that the central bank's monetary policy meeting will proceed as scheduled on 19 October.
Bangkok's mass transit projects, budgets and construction of water supply systems are ``urgent priorities'' for 20
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency