The IMF website said the full text of the Working Paper "A framework for independent monetary policy in China" would be posted shortly.
The paper, published in abstract form on the IMF website, said that the country is in increasing need of an effective monetary policy with a stated low inflati
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations