Research by Tony Cavoli of the University of Adelaide and Ramkishen S. Rajan from Singapore's Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy suggests that the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) guides the rupee's exchange rate against the U.S. dollar.
The study confirmed the official position of Singa
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations