The Thai government said it would lift controls announced Monday on foreign investment in stocks after the market plunged nearly 15 percent.
The move represented a swift about turn on earlier comments made Tuesday.
"The government will not reconsider th
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations