Frankfurt's Bankakademie will supervise the project, which is entirely financed by Germany. The German government through its Technical Cooperation Agency plans to train the staff of Albania's Central Bank in banking law as part of its plan for assisting the bank.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations