Urrutia Montoya said that capital flight from the country was high during the first six months of the year, when the private sector's net credit - income versus expenses - was reported to be 1.156bn US dollars in the red.
He said that that situation was con
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency