The rules, which target unexpected increases in credit-card balances and unfair interest charges, "are intended to establish a new baseline for fairness in how credit-card plans operate," said Ben Bernanke, the chairman of the Federal Reserve.
"Consumers relying on credit cards should be better able to predict how their decisions and actions will affect their costs," Berna
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde